Getting your finances back on track with the Recovery Loan Scheme
The Recovery Loan Scheme is a new government loan scheme that will replace the now closed Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS) and Bounce Back Loan Scheme (BBLS). Recovery Loans Scheme (RLS) allows qualifying businesses to borrow up to £10 million – either as term loans, overdrafts, invoice finance or asset finance.
Recovery Loans Scheme with Capitalise
Your company is no doubt eager to begin increasing its post-Covid operations. But as initial trading opens, your expenses are likely to precede revenues and working capital requirements will be tighter. This is likely to leave you in a tight cash position and in need of extra funds to kickstart your recovery and long-term prosperity. The new RLS is a useful route to finance.
RECOVERY LOAN SCHEME
Available until 31 December 2021 and open to UK trading businesses of all sizes. The scheme allows your business to access up to £10 million in finance, if you meet the eligibility criteria:
• Is trading in the UK
• Is viable or would be viable were it not for the pandemic
• Has been impacted by the coronavirus pandemic
• Is not in collective insolvency proceedings (unless your business is in scope of the Northern Ireland Protocol in which case different eligibility rules may apply)
NOTE: Your business is eligible even if they have already taken out a loan under CBILS or BBLS.
The benefits of the Recovery Loan Scheme?
- The RLS is available between 6 April and 31 December 2021, giving your business a boost to its working capital and the health of your balance sheet.
- You can borrow between £25,001 and £10 million per business in the form of a term loan or overdraft.
- Alternatively, you can borrow between £1,000 and £10 million per business in the form of invoice finance or asset finance.
- Provides favourable terms when compared to other funding solutions, APR capped at 14.99%.